1. Collection of General Information
You may browse BubbleBid at any time without providing your identity or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, when you visit our website We may collect and store your computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from BubbleBid, ad data, IP address and standard web log information and information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data.
2. Data Collection
For you to actively participate in BubbleBid We do need some of your personal information. However, once you provide us with your required personal information, you are no longer anonymous. In providing us with your personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of such information on our servers. In connection with your registration and use of BubbleBid We may collect and store the following personal information:
· E-mail address, physical contact and personal information including but not limited to your name, address, date of birth and telephone number;
· All transactional information based on your activities on BubbleBid;
· Shipping, billing and other information relating to any purchase or shipping;
· Any correspondence sent to us or by us;
· Financial information (including credit card information); and
· Other supplemental information from third parties.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that We, and affiliates or members of our corporate group, may use your personal information to:
· Provide the services and customer support you request;
· Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
· Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our Terms and Conditions;
· Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
· Inform you about our services, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers;
· Contact you for market research; and
· Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
BubbleBid uses “cookies” which are small files that are stored on your computer that can be retrieved to assist in customizing your experience with the on-line service. The information saved supports the functionality of the site, for example by keeping track of your visual preferences or controlling the frequency of “pop-up” windows. You are free to prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by adjusting the corresponding settings in your browser. However, We would like to point out that turning off these settings may reduce the quality of your experience.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
· Most cookies are "session cookies" meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that We do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also share your personal information with:
· Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards);
· Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service);
· Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, We will disclose information relevant to the investigation such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history; and
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, We will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when We believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
5. Your Information on BubbleBid
Once you have been approved as a registered user with BubbleBid you will be required to choose a user name. This user name will be displayed throughout BubbleBid and, therefore, provided to the public. Unless you associate your user name with your personal information, users will not be able to personally identify your activities on BubbleBid.
You can access, review and change most of your personal information by logging on to BubbleBid at any time. However, some of your personal information can only be changed by contacting our Customer Service. You are required to promptly update your personal information if changes occur or information is inaccurate.
6. Revoking Consent/Deleting Your Account
Upon your request, We will close your account as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Use Agreement and take other actions otherwise permitted by law. You can delete or deactivate your BubbleBid account at any time. When you delete your membership your personal data is removed from our database unless We are required to save the data.
7. Security Measures
Your BubbleBid account and profile and the information contained therein are password protected. Please note that you are not permitted to provide your password to anyone else. BubbleBid will never ask for your password in e-mails that you receive unexpectedly or that you did not request. Please remember to log out of your account and to close your internet browser window when you leave the BubbleBid site; this is especially important if you use a PC in public locations. At present, this is the safest way to ensure that no one has access to your personal information. While We strive to protect your personal information We cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us so We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. As examples, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers and make sure you use a secure browser.
8. Protection from Web Crawlers or Spam
9. Third Parties
In order to be eligible to use the Website you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. We do not currently market to or create special areas for use by children. Accordingly, We do not knowingly collect age identifying information, nor do We knowingly collect any Personal Information from children. However, We hereby advise all visitors to our Website, including children, not to disclose or provide any Personal Information on our Website. In the event We discover that a child has provided Personal Information to us We will delete the child’s Personal Information from our files to the extent technologically possible.
12. Contact Us